Pages

August 3, 2010

Hoo are You Link Up!


One of my FAV blogs, Night Owl Crafting hosts a "getting to know you" party on Tuesday's!  This is my first Tuesday participating, and I'm excited to join in!

Hop on over to see how it works {pretty simple!  I think you can do it!}, and then answer the questions.  Once answered ya' link up.  Easy Peasy!  Here we go....


1. What is your natural hair color?  I'm a natural chestnut brown, even though I've been through a couple different variations of this in the past few years!  :)
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?  Hmm....  Sunsets.  Definitely sunsets.  Nothing is more romantic than sitting on the front porch with the hubs drinking some vino and gazing into the sunset {perfectly displayed across the road from us, in the open field!}.

3.  What is the first thing you notice about people?  Teeth.  I can't help it, my dad's a dentist.
 
4.  Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?  I am SUCH a blabber mouth.  Talking all.the.way.  I call my mum every morning just for a chat.  I can come up with things to say.  Trust me.

5. What size of shoes do you wear?  It depends on the style and the season.  Anywhere between a 7 and an 8!

Now that you know hoooo I am, hop on over to Night Owl Crafting and pay her a visit!


xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first I have to say that I LOVE the paisleys on your blog!! I'm a bit of an addict!! I love that you talk to your mom every day. I generally prefer texting, but with my mom, I am right there with you!


    BTW- blogger's acting up. The blog I'm linked to is old and stuff, so if you so desire to see mine, please go to www.craftwithme.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete