Pages

August 5, 2010

Soooo......

My last post was on parties, right?  Well I've got another one to do thanks to Life in the Pitts!  {Just so you don't think I'm obsessed -which I may be just a little..., we're friends -I promise!}  She's just starting one for Thursday or Friday and this week it's

Life in the Pitts

She's married to a student too and "window" shopping is one of our basic necessities, since we can't really BUY any of the things we swoon over on a regular basis!  :)  So want to know what I DIDN'T BUY {yes, Michael, I surpassed all of your expectations and didn't buy any of it!}?


So here we go.

Banana Republic!
Wide-stripe ruffle button down   -$59.50



Sleeveless georgette ruffle tank   -$59.50

Silk Ruched v-neck  -$69.50


V-neck knotted halter dress -$119.00

Paper bag skirt -$59.50

Grand total: $255.00

I would TOTALLY shop more it's just -I'm getting depressed by the prices and the fact that I'm a size larger than I used to be when I COULD buy these clothes!  :(


Have an awesome day, everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! good work not buying those things :-)

    mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am popping by from new friend friday and I completely understand this statement. My Marine and I are doing a budget to decrease debt and live healthier and window/thrift shopping has become the newest guilty pleasure.
    Those prices are INSANE, but they are so pretty. I am sure you would look fabulous in all of them, too!

    Jenandhermarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to her guys- she is SUCH a creepy stalker!

    Ugh, I know what you mean though. I was looking at the cute shorts I picked out, and thinking "those look much better on her thighs than they would on mine...." Depressing.

    On the bright side, you have excellent taste! I love your picks.

    ReplyDelete