![]() |
| {from} |
We all know that money doesn't grow on trees, right? So how do you handle it? Do you budget? Do you sit down every month and discuss what everything is going to cost? Do you? If you do, you'll know how absolutely depressing it is. We do and it's honestly my LEAST favorite day of the month {and I'm allowed to have a whole week of those, and I'm choosing the budget day over those days}. The budget is big in our household, even though the hubs is a big softie and often caves {I really try NOT to take advantage of this but...we did just buy a Wii and I have to admit that it was my idea but I didn't have to work too hard to convince him...just sayin'}, we do make a budget, and it does cause stress. I'd like to think I'm a long term planner, but I don't think that's true so as I'm sitting here, thinking {yet again or rather -still thinking} about my baby-to-be-savings account, I'm trying to get a handle on how much things will cost and how much I'll need to save {as in -do I ask for the cashola for this savings account for my birthday or Christmas, or do I just do what we can do and get on with my life}.
![]() |
| {from} |
To help me get a grip on this, I'm scoping the internet and picking the things I want then adding $50 extra bucks as a buffer. Lucky you guys, you get to see what I'm choosing {if you want to stop here, I won't be offended! :)}
*Disclaimer: I have done VERY little research on which is the best for this and or that, so I may very well be changing my mind completely. This list, however, gives me somewhere to start!*
Okay -here we go!
Furniture: I'd prefer solid wood, and to thrift it, but just in case....
Crib: $650.00 from in white
~OR~ $450.00 from in white (this one's a set)
Dresser: $350.00 from
Changing table (may not be necessary): $2r0.00 from
Bassinet: $150 from
Nursery Chair: $400.00 from
Chair Ottoman: $200.00 from
Pac-n'-play: $200 from or from (but it's more expensive from here!)
Furniture total: $2,500.00 (remember -that's with the upped prices, but probably not too far off!} Eeps!
Stroller: $250.00 from (biggest cost shocker yet! I wasn't expecting some of them to be like...$500!!!) My sister has informed me that this is absolutely ugly, no matter what color it comes in, but so maybe we'll try this one.
Carseat: Included in above, but I'll allot $100 just in case.
High Chair: $200.00 because I said so. I didn't find any wooden ones that I like.
Baby carrier: (there are 2...) $50.00 for the body wrap, and $80.00 for one like this.
*Gear Total: rounding up to $650. EEPS!
Nursery Decor:
Bedding (which I want to make myself, and for $700 I totally could!): Love this one, however, this one @ $200 is MUCH more reasonable and the colors I wanted! Straight up black and white! So $200 is allotted for bedding. I could make something like this for less, but just in case....
Okay -TBContinued... This takes FOREVER!
Have a great Wednesday!


Oh no. Crap, I did NOT need this new obsession.
ReplyDelete