Pages

July 21, 2010

My Glass

Hi everyone!  Are you  having a great day?  I am and I'm doubly glad it's Wednesday!  That means two more days until the weekend!!!!!!!!  WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!  Can ya' tell I'm excited???  I don't know why, I haven't any exciting plans, but maybe that's just it.  I have nothing to do!  :)

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately {sorry to leave you out of the loop, friends -this is, unfortunately, necessary for the time being...}.  I have wanted to do a feature something on here one day a week, and I've been having a hard time deciding what to do.  I want to do crafts, I want to do educational, I want to do _______.  Until now, I haven't figured out what it should be.  But now -I've got it.  Maybe it's my new mindset, change in heart, and positive attitude that's done it, or maybe it's just that I like reading happy, positive, heartwarming stories about people's lives.  Whatever it is -I've got it figured out.  Are you ready for my AWESOME idea??  Hmmm???  {I like to play the "guess what" game!}

Monday, At Priester's Peace, Where the Glass is Half Full



What do you think?  -That's rhetorical...I really like it, so if you don't like it, don't post a comment.  BUT -if you DO like it, let me know that you do!  Just so you know...I took this picture myself!  :}
I wrote y'all a little poem for it, and after you read that you can look below for the meaning behind the challenge and the "rules" for posting!

 



Here's where I answer the questions I just KNOW you're going to be asking me!  Ahem...*clears throat*

"So WHY did you pick something so "chicken soup for the soul" -ey for your weekly poll-in?"  I picked this because, while I REALLY like crafting {and Michael's is so glad that I do, let me tell ya'}, sometimes it isn't the "pick-me-up" that I was hoping for.  It's like my idle mind is temporarily satiated, but my soul needs just a little something more than Mod-Podge, my sewing machine, and some hot glue.  So to help me with that, I've been keeping myself busy with thinking of things I can do to help people, or things that make me happy, funny stories and jokes that warm my heart.  You know what? -It's REALLY uplifting.  Glass Half Full is around to give people that little lift of the spirit.  So that they know they can always come here for a funny read, or a heartwarming story.

"So when are you starting this linky party of yours?"  I'm starting it Monday.  Even if it's only me!  I'm going to work on a button tonight so that you can share it around if you feel so inclined {which would be GREATLY appreciated!}.  The one I just put up I can't seem to get perfect....

"What can we post?"  Anything funny, happy, or uplifting! 

"Will you choose a favorite?"  Maybe -I guess we'll have to see!

Please pass the word on!  I'll post more on this tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment