Pages

July 20, 2010

{Home again}

So I'm home.  Home to this place.


Home...a word that I've used for the beautiful place in Virginia that makes my heart sing, but am now using it for the place I come home to every night, here in Indiana. 

{My parents front porch, VA}
I'm not sure where the change of heart came from -maybe my Mum's talks, maybe the rest, maybe the peace of the Shanendoah Valley, maybe the time with my husband, and maybe all of those things together.
{Mum -showing off her eternal happiness!}





 Since coming home, I've done some things, not done anything, and have started to {what I really feel is} pull myself back together.  The forgotten pieces of Briana are coming back and settling in to the empty spaces of the puzzle. 

Either way you look at it...boy, it sure feels good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. When I think of home, I think of Michigan. Or maybe Utah where my family lives now. Or maybe here in my apartment.

    It's complicated.

    ReplyDelete