Pages

July 27, 2010

Now What?

Remember yesterday how I posted that my hubs was my grounding force?  He kept me sane...calm...reasonable?  Well let me tell you that I had a 180 moment.  No really...let me tell you!

{from}
Preface:  We've been "fighting" {not really, it just feels like it...} with the school of music.  They don't want to give him funding, he has earned funding {he's VERY well respected by his professors and all of his colleagues}-anyway, it's stressful and long and involved.  But the point is that we're butting heads with the school and he's trying to plan two recitals and figure out how to get his paper done.

Present time {kind of}:
So we're laying in bed last night {this is rated G...I promise} and he looks over at me and tells me {he has the nerve to tell me! jk...}that he is stressed out.  If he's telling me that he's stressed then it's the honest to goodness truth.  "Babe -I'm stressed out."  What?  You're not allowed to be stressed out -because you know what that makes me?  It makes me stressed out AND crazy!  It will be alright though.  It always is, right?  :)

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's rough. I'll be thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete