Pages

June 29, 2010

Eclipsed

Eclipsed is my new {temporary word for obsessed.  It's because I am.  I am overjoyed by the fact that I am going to see Eclipse tonight.  You have no idea.  Well -maybe you do.  *shrug*  Anyway.  Because I couldn't decide what to put on my shirt, I just made it simple.  The front says Eclipse, and the back says Hope (fleur de leis) Love centered.  It's somewhat crooked because I did it at 11 pm last night, but I was feeling good and wanted to be creative (I guess that's what I get...).

In other news, I'll hear about my really exciting "thing" by tomorrow at the latest, so please keep sending up your happy thoughts!  Needless to say I'm a jumble of feelings, and am praying my guts out that this has a positive resolution.  That's all we can hope for, right?

With Hope as my guiding star today, I leave you all with this:

Romans, 5: And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.



Have a beautiful day, everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment