Pages

June 24, 2010

Raaaawrrrr

I'm having "one of those days" where my patience is at zero (the well is WAY past dried up anyway), and let me just tell you -Bloomington drivers are THE WORST. 

Exhibit A: Gas station.

I pulled in and all of the pumps were full.  I waited patiently for one to open so that I could maneuver myself in next to it.  As I'm maneuvering, this jerk almost backs into me -I'm a big whit Saturn Vue, people!  Hellooooo!  Then, because I've had to move out of jerk-face's way, this big old pick-up hauling a boat zooms in and takes my pump!  *steam steam steam*

I patiently waited for another to open and was late for work.  Reason 3,978,465.09 that home is better than Bloomington.

In other news, I'm posting a blog over at Win, Lose, or Blog!  Be there or be...somewhere else!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment