Pages

June 15, 2010

Thanks!

Here's a HUGE thanks for all who were supportive and humored my rant yesterday.  I still feel the same (about what I said) but am physically feeling better today.  I got a 11.5 hours of sleep last night, which is proving to be a pretty standard method of helping me feel better.  Thankfully it worked again. Because of that, I have been productive this morning!  I have made the bed, AND put away half of the gigantic mountain of laundry.  I still have the other half to do, but at least I'm moving it instead of looking at it.  Tonight my plans are to finish that, and get the house de-crapped (meaning, I'm sick of junk being everywhere!).  We'll see...maybe I'm being too ambitious.  *shrug* 


In other news, I've been featured here!!!  Thanks, Helena, for submitting my swap post AND for making my day! Also, does everyone like my new buttons?  She made those too.  She's pretty much my best bloggy friend!!  :o)

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment