Pages

June 28, 2010

OMGoodness {Eclipse!}

{examiner.com}
Are any of you serious Twihards?  I will freely admit my {teeny *cough*} obsession with the Twilight Saga.  With it coming out this Wednesday (or Tuesday if that's how you want to look at it...), I was a little sad that I wasn't going.  Tickets were almost $13 to go see it in Indy at the I-max theatre, being out of town, and the fact that my husband REALLY wanted to go (we weren't originally going to be in town, but I got my dates confused, and -well, I'm just usually confused...) it just didn't seem like things were lining up for us.  Well, as luck should have it, a ticket came available FO FREEEEE!  *happy dance*  And with the gracious permission of my (somewhat sad-at-being-left-out husband) I will be GOING TO SEE IT!!!!!!

The whole point of this is 1. I'm OMGoodness excited, and can barely contain myself; but more importantly... 2. need help coming up with a saying to put on my shirt.  I want it to be from Eclipse, but I don't want it to be obvious.  If I'm gonna' spend money on a shirt to make, I want to be able to wear it in public without being ridiculed for being a teenybopper.  I'm sure that there ARE people out there who don't like the series, so I want to protect my little "image" from being harassed.  hehe (do I sound 13 or what?!?)


So -I'm Team Edward.  No Team Jacob quotes allowed!  Just kidding, but I'd prefer something short and sweet.  Ideas???

Also -which team are you???

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of any quotes!

    And I'm really, really jealous

    AND when I read the books I'm team Edward. Jacob is too whiny, and Edward is so strong and caring.

    BUT the Edward in the movies is so awkward and painful and badly cast, while the Jacob is sweet and kind and so dang hott.

    Basically, I would be torn. But I know how it ends, so why get all invested in the wrong guy?

    ReplyDelete