"What's the skinny?" you ask? The skinny is that I'm participating in a weight loss challenge! It's the best one I've come across and the 7 other women I'm losing with {hehe -that sounds funny...we're all losers...*giggle-cough*} are really great, hard working women! It's called "Win, Lose, or Blog." It's AWESOME! Can you see the button in the right hand column? You should -and after you look at it, you should CLICK IT! I'm blogging about this {again} because I need supporters! I need cheerleaders! I need women to encourage me to stay away from the chocolates, snacks, and other sugary temptresses! And then I need hugs and cuddles for when I fall on my tushie.
So please, Please, PRETTY PLEASE go
here and stalk my ups and downs, good and bad choices, funny and not so funny stories about me and my serious food addiction {and when I say food addiction, I really mean chocolate addiction...}.
In other news...I'm trying to pack for vacation, make a wedding gift {I PROMISE I'll post pic's of this one. I'm really bad about that...}, exercise, do laundry, AND get to bed at a reasonable hour. *sigh* It's a good thing that it's a true vacation and not a weekender! :o) hehe
xoxo
Following :)
ReplyDeleteI can't WAIT to see you!!
I am so excited! This is awesome. And inspiring. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteYou can so do this!! BUT fear not the temptresses--Skinny Cow makes a-MAZE-ing ice cream sandwiches that are lower in calories and fat...so you can occasionally have something "bad" and not fall on your tushie! :) You go girl!
ReplyDelete