Not only have I ignored y'all this entire week/weekend, last week my girl Thrifty gave me TWO awards, and I didn't post them. I'm so excited that I've gotten my head from the clouds, feet on the ground, and am ready. Besides being embarrassed, I'm really excited to report that I have been honored with....*drum rolllll....*
AND....
So the rule with these is that you list 7 things about yourself, and then you pass this on to 7 other blogs you LOVE!
So with priorities first, I'll start passing! Some of these women may have already received the award, so if you have -sorry! It just means that another blogger likes you! ;o)
{30 minutes of debate later...}
Life in the Pitts
Night Owl Crafting
Seedlings
Six Cherries on Top
The Feminist Housewife
The Thrifty Ba {So you gave it to me -but I LOVE to read along with your sense of humor! :o) }
The Paper Mama
Now on to me... 7 things.... Hmm....
1. Chocolate is my crack.
2. I'm addicted to my Kindle (I love to read more than I love to do anything else. Add a slurpee to that and I'll be silent for hours.)!! {Funny side story -my husband has been wondering what all of those Amizon.com charges on his card were...hehe. Silly man SHOULD NOT have allowed the auto payment option...mwaaahahaha}
4. I HATE to exercise, LOVE to eat, and cry when those two choices = weight gain.
5. Hubs = my personal sunshine. 20 minutes with him makes everything better.
6. I have car-calepsy. That means I can fall asleep in a moving vehicle with-in 5 minutes.
7. I think the most important thing I can do with my life is to be a mom. :o) If "baby probation" is ever lifted... *cough*
So now that you know the inner-workings of my brain, please let me know that you're addicted to your Kindles too. If not, please move right along! {JUST KIDDING!!!! -I love you even if you HATE the Kindle. Mine was free...I'm not going to argue!}
xo


Thanks Briana! And you can never leave too many comments.
ReplyDeleteto be honored with 'the pitts' is a great thing! thanks!
ReplyDelete