Pages

July 20, 2010

{Oh so Chic-ey of You}

Today is a slow day for me.  I'm doing what we call "uploading to Sure Close".  *sigh*  It's a document program that  It's really boring.  So while I'm waiting on the technology to do it's thing, I'm doing my favorite thing: SHOPPING!  Yep, you heard me.  I'm shopping -online "window" shopping to be exact.  Today I'm oogling Shabby Chic decor in hopes of using it as my primary focus in our next home.  Why not now, you ask?  Because we're broke.  *shrug*  That's what I get for marrying a doctoral student.  Here's what I'm thinking.  Are you ready?  Be excited!
{SHABBY CHIC}  *squee!*
Not a fan?   Good -that leaves more for me!  :}
Take this beauty, for example!  Would she not make a faaaabulous work space for moi? -or perhaps for the sun lit "breakfast room"?
{via}


A bed fit for a queen me?  How fabulous!  Thanks! {note...I'd change the colors, of course...}
{via}
And you KNOW that my Kitchen needs some extra storage (because even though I don't have this house yet, you know a kitchen ALWAYS needs extra storage -especially for a wife who has a very large obsession with baking!  This guy would be PERFECT!!!
{via}


If bed no. 1 isn't hubby approved, I'm sure he'll like this one MUCH better -I do!
{via}
Why...yes, I WOULD like my living room to look like this! {Maybe change out the sofa on the left...*nods* yes, most def!}
{via}  
Or maybe something like this...
{via}
And a girl can TOTALLY dream, right?  I can -so for the grand finale, I leave you with these!
{via}
and
{via}


Happy day dreaming, y'all!  :o}

2 comments:

  1. When you buy all of this, I'm coming to live with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meee toooo!! And if when I leave...my stomach has a oblong object shaped appearance...it's because I ate something funny...not because I'm trying to steal your stuffs :)

    ReplyDelete