F.A.T. = Flub Around Torso.
Dear F.A.T.,
This is a short, very brief, angry letter to let you know that you are no longer welcome on my stomach, back, arms, and thighs. If you refuse to leave, I might have to punch you. Also, please be forewarned that Jazzercise does not appreciate your difficulty in refusing to vacate the premesis.
Yours truly (no really...),
Briana.
Do you ever feel like you're working to git rid of the bits and pieces that jiggle and they NEVER want to leave? I swear to you -I've been bustin' my butt on Jazzercise and trying to monitor what I eat and I just feel like I'm trying to swim upstream without a paddle. I mean -I have my DH who is really supportive, but I just ... *shrug* can't get it to leave.
So -to my F.A.T -go fly a kite!
Amen, sister, ha ha. I honestly think exercise just ticks off my F.A.T. and it gets revenge by multiplying....blaaah. If I can ever get my foot to heal, maybe I can get more agressive in my offesive and it won't be able to keep up! lol
ReplyDeleteOh man, I am so feeling this post. I was getting dressed today, and my bra barely fit. I hate that. Bras are expensive, and it takes me forever to lose weight in my chest, and I need to start jazzercising, too!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I just broke up with Lazy over on my blog. Good luck with the weight loss!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I have the same problem around my hips. The rest is coming off but my hips are still all jiggly. *sigh*
ReplyDelete