Pages

June 25, 2010

iGoogle! {<3}

My girl over at Life in the Pitts (yeah -we're buddies now, but I promise I'll post something that's NOT about her! ) introduced me to the BEST thing ever yesterday. It's iGoogle! Want to be cool too? Here's how you do it.
1. go to Google
2. Look in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. click on the part that says iGoogle
4. design your page of amazingness

I've got NPR, weather, post it's, a Sheep named shaun, hulu, hangman, and a bunch of other really great stuff!!!
The best news is....IT'S FO' FREE!!!!!!  Thought I'd share! :o) You should go do it -now!

Also, today I'm swapping with Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.  To see my cute, easy, and cheap craft, hop on over!  I'm excited to be on her blog!



HAPPY FRIDAY!
(My signature is missing....hmm.....)

I'm linking to: New Friend Friday @ TGC aaaaaand The Trendy Treehouse!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower from New Friend Friday, so glad to have found your fun blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love iGoogle! :)

    Love you Beeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should mention me in every single post. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just wanted to let you know that i love your blog and just gave it a double award! http://thethriftyba.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-might-need-to-get-fancy-dress.html

    ReplyDelete