This week has been NUTSO -and rightly so! I was on an airplane on Monday (coming home from my sister's grad. party in VA!!!) and then yesterday was doing the whole "I can't tell you what I was doing" thing. But really -prayers are appreciated. Then today, I started my blog over at

I think it'll be a tough competition because all of the fabulous women are doing this for the right reasons. Honestly -I'm not in it to win it, I'm in it to a) feel better, b) be with other women who are working on making themselves better, and c) because I just can't take it any longer. In that same thread, I've just gotten an e-mail from the owner of Jazzercise here in Bloomington, and will be starting my class leader training here in a couple of weeks! Yippee!!!! If you guys could head over and visit the other contestants (besides just meeee!) and leave us lots of supporting comments, we'd all appreciate it (at least I know I REALLY would!).
So I'm thinking of changing things around here -but we'll see how far I'll get. I'm feeling really tired (for like a week), and am hoping that I've just got a mild bug. Maybe I'll fee inspired after jazzercise tonight!!! In the effort of looking forward to tomorrow, and trying to make every day a great day, today I'm being blessed. I'm blessed with a great family, marvelous husband, safe and beautiful home, and a blogisphere full of great women like you!
~xoxo~

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer."
~Romans 12:12
This is so exciting!!!
ReplyDelete