Pages

June 4, 2010

POLL!

Hi Everyone! 
Before we get to the main reason for this post, I want to know....  Are you having a great, super-happy Friday???  If you're not, I'm so sorry!  I LOVE Friday's!  They're my favorite day of the week.  I get to have lunch with some girlfriends, and there's date night after work, AND THEN Sleep in Saturday before Jazzercise!  There's a lot of things that are good about Friday!  I also love to blog on Friday!  One of my other FAV blogs does a friday linkey party, so if you haven't linked up before, you should head over to The Girl Creative, post your blog, and make some new friends!  I LOVE new friends!  I'm linking up as soon as I'm done!  :)

Speaking of new friends.... A fabulously happy WELCOME to my new friends!  Thanks for coming to visit yesterday!  Helena and I had tons of fun with this one, and she's so great -she even made me some buttons!  You see them?  They're over on the right side bar!  I really like them, so they'll be staying. 

Okay -so here's the question of the day!  I'm wanting to start a linky party, and can't decide what to call it!  I need your help!  It will be a craft/post what you made party, and if it gets popular, I'll post everyone's favorites.  I have two ideas so far!
1: Peace of Mind (because it's Priester's Peace...)
2: Bits and Pieces by Priesters Peace

I can't decide which sounds better...any ideas??  I'm not attached to either idea, so if you have a better one, let me know!


I hope everyone has an awesome Friday!



4 comments:

  1. I like bits and pieces too! That would get my vote. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bits and Pieces is my favorite :) I don't see the buttons though. Maybe the code isn't working?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bits and Pieces for sure :)

    ReplyDelete