I LOVE blogs. I LOVE blogging. But -what I really DON'T love is the fact that there are SO many fabulous ideas that I don't have the time, and mainly the finances, to do. Like -I want to make myself a crafting apron. I also want to make seasonal blocks. I would also like to can some home made pizza sauce. Then, the two I've got on the table now are the tin-can luminaries AND the master suite re-model (for which I will need to make curtains!). The husband and I are also trying to figure out how to wisely use our tax refund and it is VERY hard for me not to come up with ways to spend it! We were going to re-tile, but the tile goes UNDER all of the cabinets and the fridge so that was quickly nixed. Maybe we'll
let Briana spend it on creative outlets! *cough* I mean -use it wisely and productively. Hmm...*cough*
Keeping the Castle is really making it hard for me to keep my crafter-in-training fingers in my lap!
Well -here are my goals, despite everything that I want to do, I need to hunker down! *hehe* Hunker! :o)
1. Prep for my St. Mary's TBD audition. After a successful "jam" session, I'm really excited.
2. Window project! I started working on sanding it, and it's a TON of work. No worries! *brushes off shoulders* I'm a big girl and can get that done noooo prob!
3.
Make craft apron. I'd really like one of these, maybe I can make them when Mum comes for her visit in April.... Craft moved to April.
4. TBD.
I've got more things...but my brain is scrambled. I'll think on them, and get back to you!
So -the blog about Peace is turning into a blog about everything but. I wonder how this happened? I think that the piece of Peace from all of this is finding out what makes you happy, and stepping through that door when it opens. Right? *nods* I'm off to clean house, make bread dough (I'll post the recipe later...), and work on my window!
*hugs* to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment