Pages

February 23, 2010

Snow on my McD's iced tea.

When I woke up this morning, I heard birds chirping and was SO excited.  I rolled out of bed and took a peek out the window, only to discover that it was SNOWING.  *sigh*  More snow in Indiana.  It's like an icy-rain kind of snow that doesn't look like it sticks to the ground, but makes things slippery anyway.  I was kind of bummed, but hey -it's Tuesday!  One day closer to Friday!  I'll take that!

I have to admit -I've been trying to find a little bit of Peace every day, and it's really hard!  I think that I alternate between Peace and Joy, and when I'm really lucky, I get both.  Today, though, with yesterday's headache still pounding in my head (which, I suppose, makes it today's headache too...) my little bit of Peace is that I was running late and stopped at McD's to get my daily iced tea and the guy behind the counter gave it to me for free!  I don't know why! -I offered to pay him three times for it, but he said, "Nope, don't worry about it!"  I even had laundry change for it (change that I've taken from my husband's pockets before putting them in the wash).

In the end?  Sure, it's snowing.  Yes, I've a headache.  No -it's not the weekend.  BUT -I'm happy, alive, and have FREE TEA!  Ahhh...*sigh* dees ees de lifah!

No comments:

Post a Comment