I have completed my FIRST wifely craft! I did it all on my own, or "I made it without my hubby" which I'll post the tag for later with the pictures. It was exciting, and I made two for the price of one!
Item One: "LOVE" pictures -four picture frames with the word love spelled out in glass pebbles. Check -with the exception that one of the pebbles got hot glued to dining room table.... Haven't figured out how to get that off yet! Any recommendations are heartily accepted.
Item Two: Valentines day wreath. I used cardboard, ModPodge, lace, fabric, scrapbook paper, and hot glue. Check, with the exception of one severe pinkie finger burn, and a slightly, but still acceptable, piece of cardboard!
Ideas for these crafts were found at: http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2010/02/burlap-valentine-project.html
and
Success! I'll post pictures soon!
:o)
ha ha ha, umm, I've used both a boiling hot rag laid over unwanted hot glue and a hair dryer to soften the glue enough to dislodge unwanted items....yay for your project!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI also recommend a REALLY hot rag, it will melt the glue and then you can wipe it up! I am notorious for getting hot glue on our dining room table, you'd think I'd learn my lesson,lol!