For the first time ever, I'm prepared for my lenten sacrifice. I'm prepared because it's the hardest sacrifice I've ever considered, and I think I'm going to need time to think about it. Of course, there's been butter, coffee, sugar, and TV. But I think about God's sacrifice for us, how I'm feeling in my every day life, and how that effects his plans for me, and I think that I need to sacrifice something that will change me, so that I can be accepting of my journey. Perhaps more content in my every day life?
My sacrifice?
Stress.
Are you laughing yet? Don't worry -I have some action steps in mind that will allow me to be successful, but that's why I've already decided. Planning ahead, and all that. Conquering stress in my life (especially right now) isn't going to be easy, but I'm determined to do it for God, TMV, family, AND MYSELF. Which is why I'm trying to return to center, and am back writing at Priester's Peace. :)
xo.
No comments:
Post a Comment