<-This is the love of my life (besides my marvelous husband, of course!) ->As a small business owner (VERY, VERY, very small, infact...) it is really hard to feel successful. I have struggled and cried, and spent most of my "start up" funds on advertising and have even begged my husband to let me be a SAHW (Stay at home wife) so that I can make Kindermusik (and Busy B Music and Me) the most important part of my day. Needless to say that was a bust! You can't have a SAHW AND a Ph.D student and keep your home or buy groceries! It is truly impossible (bummer!!!!!).
Through all of this, though I have had lots of rewards! I have three (as of right now...) beautiful families that take classes that reward me every weekend! In addition to these rewards, however, I have received another for my hard work and perseverance (a quality that I seem to have in boat loads -ask my husband....)! I received an e-mail earlier today from a KM educator in Florida. She creates webinars for KMI (KM international) that get posted online for our continuing education. She wrote to tell me that she really liked my blog (squee!), and USED IT IN HER WEBINAR! So, if you don't know what that means, I'll tell you!
THOUSANDS OF KM EDUCATORS WILL SEE MY BLOG! I'm having an OMG moment here! *looks for brown paper bag....* Sure, it may continue being a blog that only you guys read BUT -it could turn into such a butterfly that I can't help but be ecstatic! It's like JT being found by Tad Williams' wife! Holy moley!
*CHEERS* to a great reward!

AAAH!! CONGRATS that's soooo fantastic!! Talk about exposure!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That's great news! I hope it doesn't add too much pressure: just keep doing what you've been doing... :)
ReplyDelete