So.....
I realize that posting twice in the same day doesn't make up for my lack of posting, however, I feel that this is important/exciting enough to share with you. Please, at any time, feel free to LOL, ROTFLOL, or LMAO (as my 16 yr. old cousin would tell me, that initials for those words are the ONLY socially acceptable way you can tell someone it's okay to laugh at you!). SO -here we go.
Today started off rough. I meant to get up early, put myself together (due to a very important errand that will remain unnamed since this blog is public...), make my lunch, run some copies, and make sure that I had everything under control. No go. I slept in. Like -by 20 minutes. Then I cried because I was running behind and was then behind even more. I FINALLY got to work, and then phones started ringing. We have four lines, and it was rare when two of them weren't ringing at once. That's how nuts it was. Then I had to close out files, order all sorts of things, and basically run around for the rest of the day!
I between all of this, I met a psycho. I didn't meet her personally, but she was here...in our office. I have studied these types of people, and they're scary. They're the type that comes back later and beats everyone up and leaves very little evidence for the police. The funny thing -I just think she's insecure. It's not like she was a bully, it was just like she felt like she needed to prove something to make herself feel important. *shrug* She yelled at my other office workers for almost an hour and when we could get a word in edgewise, it only fueled her fire. It made me sad for her, actually.
Okay -I'm got distracted again.... Lets' make this short and sweet.
Moral of the story: People come into our lives from ever different point of view. But -don't let them ruin your day, or your point of view. Best solution: Agree to disagree.
Have a great day!!!
Dang, that's scary. I'm glad you aren't letting her get to you!
ReplyDelete