Pages

August 24, 2010

Blog-cation

Hi everyone!  Happy...what day is this?  The past four days have been a COMPLETE whirl-wind!  :)  My audition went well and today was actually MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!  Yayyy!!!!  I'm exhausted, pooped and WAY past wanting to do anything but take a snooze {that's next on my list after eat!}.

I wanted to tell you that I'll be taking a hiatus for the rest of the week to make sure that I'm settled.  I may be back on Friday, but for now -sorry, I have to take an involuntary blog-cation!  hehe

Glass Half full will be back next week, so don't forget!!  :)

~xoxo~





PS -if you want to do a guest blog this wee or next, just shoot me an e-mail!!  Briana!

2 comments:

  1. Hi look forward to seeing you come back!
    What was the audition for???

    Take care

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the audition! Please, take care of yourself! I can't wait till your back!

    ReplyDelete