Want to participate? Here are the rules (drum roll puh-lease!!!):
-Write a post in YOUR blog about a time when you realized that your glass was half full (read: your happy/funny/inspirational/mushy stories). This can be past or present, please -no posts pertaining to the future. :}
-Link your post to the Mr. Linky
-Put your name and the title of your post. {ex: Briana ~ Always the Bridesmaid...}
-Visit anothers story, and just tell them, "Hey, read your story and am visiting or following...laughing or crying, etc."
-Feel free to take the "Glass Half Full" image.
*I'll make sure to visit everyone's post!!!*
This week's story is brought to you by: Hope {the faithful feeling, not a lady...just sayin'}
It's also going to be short and sweet, seeing as I can't give you a lot of details. Lets just say that I'm making a HUGE change that greatly effects our lives {I mean -HUGE- and no, I'm not having a baby...}. Instead of telling me how much stress this choice will put on our lives {read: marriage, finances, free time, schedules, and anything else you can think of...} he tells me to stop trying to talk myself out of this choice and to just go with the flow. {Insert a gaping Briana-face here.....}| {this is an actual photo of me at breakfast yesterday morning} |
He keeps telling me, "What's the worst that can happen? We'll not be any worse off than we are right now." And, "Why worry about it -there is nothing you can do. You can't control this situation, so you might as well just enjoy this exciting time." So in the spirit of my greatest supporter, I'm going to just enjoy the ride. Maybe the feeling will last for a day, an hour, a couple of minutes, or forever, but for now I'm just -"going with the flow."
I hope everyone has an awesome Monday!
xx
I'm linking this to a new party over at My Thoughts and Treasures that happens every Tuesday! Chantel is a great lady, so hop on over!


ok-my story was about me realizing that my crafting/thrifty blg isnt cool to a 20 yr old. but on the up side-she wouldnt see this post before she got her gift!
ReplyDeleteI think it's great! Thanks for linking! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteUgh, change is exciting, but it can also be scary! I can't wait until we get to hear the details. Also, that photo of you is amazing. I didn't know you had a Polaroid camera! I'm glad to see you're still rocking that scrunchie. It's like your signature look.
ReplyDeleteMy hip is painfully sore today and that means I can't run which since I am trying to loose weight is important to me. But I know why it hurts - I guess I won't bowl with the girls when I take them bowling (or I will try a lighter ball). :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up your party to Small Treasure Tuesdays!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo of you! You and Helena must have the same camera...
I'm looking forward to hearing more details :-)
Oops, my link was entered twice... sorry
ReplyDelete