Pages

August 16, 2010

Everyone's a Loser! Really!!

My title for this post stinks, but I have THE best intentions, of course!

Firstly, I wanted to let you know that due to my recent obsession with our Wii Fit, I have to tell you about ANOTHER awesome give away!  My friend Lindsey Lu over at Fitness for the Rest of Us is giving away 10 Minute Solutions FOR Wii!  *SWOON!*  She's giving us LOTS of opportunities to enter, so go over and make sure you do what you can {read: NOBODY enter so that I can win!  JK...but really....}.

Lindsey Lu is one of the marvelous creators of Win, Lose, or Blog and I have to say -she's a really great cheerleader!  Thanks for the awesome give-away, Lindsey!  :)

Secondly, I wanted to tell you about Reasons to Lose.  Have you heard about these ladies?  I'm pretty sure that I've filled you in, but if not -hop on over to see 'em!  They're on to their fourth week, and I'm hopping in and joining them.  I'll be following along, posting my weigh in on Thursdays {GASP -maybe not this Thursday...} and my measurements on my {W.L.} page too!

I hope everyone's having an awesome day!  :)

xo~




*EDITED:  I just found out that I have to take an audition for my program IN A WEEK.  I'm pretty sure that no one mentioned this.  I'm not one TO FORGET AN AUDITION.  *inhale-exhale-inhale-GAHH!!!!*

6 comments:

  1. Yes!! totally participate! And holy cow, keep breathing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your blog looks. Going to check out Reasons to Lose right now cause I'm a loser too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all im gonna say is that im on a new anti depression med and i hvae lost FOUR LBS! i hope that doesnt count as cheating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a loser! And don't enter lindseys lu's giveaway! I wanna win! Lol. But if its not me it should be you!

    ReplyDelete