Pages

August 5, 2010

Friday = Party Time!

I am SO glad it's Friday!  I've survived another week, and I'm excited for the weekend!  Lots of good things are happening in the Priester household, and I Pray that they continue!

Welcome to my new friends!  I'm glad you've stopped by -nice to "meet" you!  hehe

This week I'm linking up to the good old New Friend Friday {a fav} but also a new party my friend the thrifty ba is hosting.  This week's theme {or the forever theme} is on balls!  I don't necessarily or intentionally decorate with balls, but in looking around to find something cool to post, I came across this pretty thing:




And these guys supporting my bedroom curtains:


But do you know who loves balls the most in our home?

{Saphira, our VERY (HA!) viscous guard dog...}

Nope -not her.....


Yep....HER!
{Daphnie-doodle!!!}


She LOVES balls.  Especially of the tin-foil variety.   Who doesn't like tin-foil balls?  They're shiny and make fun sounds when you chew on them {yes -she's cute but don't put it past her!}.  She's chased this guy for a good 30 minutes and is starting to become disenchanted with it!



I however...
{Do you see the cool little rainbow by the foil ball????}
...am easily entertained by shiny multi-colored things!



Hooray for balls, parties, and FRIDAY'S!!!!
xo





Don't forget to come back on Monday for The Glass Half full!  See you then!  :) 


I'm linking to:





New Friend Fridays



and some new parties too!

the thrifty ba's ball party!

and 
BoostMyBlogFriday 

5 comments:

  1. my cat loved the cash register receipts from our local hardware store. They were orange. Would leave other bits of paper alone but went nuts for the B&Q orange receipts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tin foil balls! love. it.
    thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of discussion about balls. It makes me giggle. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blog hopping today and I am your newest follower! I hope you can come visit at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog, you should enter into some of the photo challanges! Love your cat, adorable! Our loves q-tips and these little foam balls that bounce, he fetches its the craziest thing!

    ReplyDelete