Pages

August 17, 2010

Hoo are You Tuesday! :)

  Happy Tuesday, y'all!  I have started my official "Last week of work" count down!  I have 3.5 days left.

Today I'm linking up to


NightOwlCrafting



This is my third week linking up, and I like it!  I like having parties to be in -you know, friends, things to do and look at!  So while you're here, take a look around!  :)

This week's questions are....

1. What is your favorite flavor?  Hmm....That's a REALLY hard one.  I really like strawberry for candies, and cherry for slurpees.  Apple for pies, and well...can I just say that I'm very versatile?  :)
 
2, What was or is your favorite subject in school?  Besides music (I don't consider music as a subject anymore -it's my life...just to clarify!)?  That would be history.  My favorite classes in college where the elective Anthropology classes on Ancient Greece.  *swoon*  They were REALLY awesome!  
Does this make me a giant geek?  It's okay if it does.  I've succumbed to this...mostly.

3. What are some of your hobbies?  My number one hobby would HAVE to be sleeping.  I REALLY like to sleep {I'm one of those weirdo's that needs 9 hours of sleep on a regular basis, but can pull late-nighters when necessary}.  Secondly I'd say that's reading {this girl CANNOT go anywhere without her kindle.  In fact -it's in her purse RIGHT NOW!}, and then crafting.  My attention span is often times too short to sit down with ONE craft.  Cleaning is good for this.  These tasks are short and easily done, and allow me to think.  So maybe cleaning should move to number two {this doesn't mean that my house is clean...}.

4. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?  Depends.  They need to be firm.  For example.  I can eat grapes if the pop in my mouth and crunch, but I CANNOT eat them if they are the least bit smooshy.  I can eat watermelon, but not peaches, and the weirdest one...I can eat Egplant but NOT mushrooms.  So -Fruit?  haha

5. What color of eyes do you have?  Brown.  Brown hair, brown eyes.  I'm terribly exciting!


 
 Happy Tuesday!!!
 xo~
 

4 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart! I agree with you about my fruit needing to be firm. There is nothing worse than overly ripe fruit!

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have my sleep! I also love tomatoes but not if they get the slightest big soft so I understand the grape deal.

    Come over to my blog and get in on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, Eggplant I can NOT handle!! LOL. I understand the not being able to do one craft at a time, though. I'm a multi-tasker through and through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an Olympic-level sleeper. I can go for anywhere from 8-18 hours straight. I like that we have this in common.

    And that so funny- Annie (my SIL) can't handle mushy fruits either!

    ReplyDelete