1. What are some of your favorite summer activities? I LOVE to eat Watermelon in the summer as well as read on our front porch with the citronella candles lit. I also enjoy being in any body of water be it fresh or salt, large or kiddy sized. Sleeping is also on the list when it's too darn hot to do anything else.
2. What is your favorite flower? Anything from the Lily family for their elegance, Lilac's for their smell, and Hydrangeas because they remind me of our wedding and my childhood {sentimental, sure!}. Otherwise I really like flowers that attract butterflies {our butterfly bush is a favorite object of entertainment for me AND for our cat!}
3. What is your favorite meal of the day? I LOVE breakfast -you know...the kind with the bacon and pancakes, potatoes and muffins, biscuits and gravy {or honey and jam!}. Not eaten all at once, but THAT kind of breakfast!
4. How much time do you spend on the computer each day? Too much -I sit in front of it all day long. It's killing me! hehe I'm ready to spread my wings and get movin' by the time I come home every night.
| {This is me...can't you tell? I'm wearing my super awesome scrunchy and looking really happy! Ha!} |
5. Do you have any pets? Yes! We have a Sussex spaniel named Saphira. She's named after Eragon, but we didn't give it to her. We just liked it. We're cool like that. She was trained as a field dog, but she's afraid of guns and is much more of a lover than a chaser...
...and a diva-drama queen cat named Daphnie. She was a rescue from the shelter when I was in college and missing the hubs {he was just my boyfriend then}
Both are very cute and snuggily -if you couldn't tell. :)
I'm linking to:
Haha- your drawing is so stinkin cute!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think it's so great that hydrangeas are on your list. I never think to put them as my favorites, but I"m always drawn by then and think they are so beautiful!
You dog is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI love almost anything from the lily family as well! Yay!
ReplyDelete