Pages

August 5, 2010

Parties Galore!

I LOVE doing parties {remember last week when I posted about this}!  I love hosting my own {teensy-weensy} party, and I loved linking up this week to some new ones besides my normal Friday link ups!  I did one on Tuesday AND on Wednesday!  {Check back tonight for additional pictures from my Creative Therapy project}  Tomorrow I'll be doing my usual New Friend Friday AND linking up to The Thrifty Ba's new party.  I'm not sure if it's the same topic every week, but this week it's on balls!   Seriously -basket balls, marbles, foam balls, etc!  I'm excited because there is a certain family member who LOVES balls!  Nope -not my husband and not our dog.  I guess you'll just have to come back to see!  ;o)

I'm hoping to do a Monday and a Thursday party, so if you know of any, just leave me a comment!

Also -make sure you're getting your stories ready for Glass Half Full on Monday!

1 comment: