Pages

August 19, 2010

Photo Edit -picnik

So I took a moment to edit one of last night's photos.  It's the coolest yet, but it still needs work.  I used Picnik, but would rather use Photoshop {*ahem* hint hint....}.  So here's what I've come up with!  :)

IMG_1156



:)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice! I wish Photoshop wasn't so confusing (and, you know, expensive).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get Photoshop Elements for about $50...much less expensive. That's all I use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use photoshop and LOVE IT! but it took a loooooong time for me to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, google GIMP, it's a photo manipulation program with almost all the functionality of Photoshop and it's FREE...read that again, FREEEEE. ha ha. It's super simple, you can do layers, layer masking, burn/dodge, light tricks, artistic filters, contrast/curves/hue and saturation, the works. It's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love picnik! The pic looks great!

    I have Gimp, it's just like photoshop, only it's free! It's still confusing to figure out at first, but then it's really easy. You'll love it!

    Thanks for all of your nice comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete