After yesterday's desire for silence, I got home, popped open the wine bottle, picked my trumpet audition pieces and got to work. Work that was not at ALL quiet, but -that's fine. I was getting my stuff done! :) Michael made dinner, and we ate, visited, and then got ice cream. I practiced trumpet and guitar, and then we played with my camera.
Here are some of the shots! They're unedited because I can't figure out how to use photoshop yet. I'm working on it, though!
| {Taken "from the waist" -I can't wait to edit. He's so handsome! *Swoon*} |
| {Me -I'm not angry, promise!} |
| {My ring hand, compliments of Michael} |
| {Front porch bird house} |
| {odd and cool picture of my lens cover} |
| {Field across the road from our home} |
I'm really looking forward to editing these and giving them a cool finish! I'm also hoping to create a cool watermark, so any helpful ideas and hints are greatly appreciated!
Maybe sometime soon I can start linking up to cool photo challenges and be inspired to make more crafts. And exercise....and....
Have an awesome Thursday! I'll be by later after this evening after I've Wii'd and gone for a little walk-jog. It's nice enough here {FINALLY!}
~xo~
Congratulations!! I'm excited for you. And I love your photos.
ReplyDeletewhen you figure out how to airbrush 10 extra lbs off (like the do and the magazine covers) please post!
ReplyDeleteYay for photography, I always like to think I'm pretty good. Then my best friend comes to town and then I get totally shown up! But these look great!
ReplyDeleteNice photos!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any ideas for watermarks, sorry... but I'm sure anything will look great! You could do your blog url, that's what I do :-)