Pages

January 3, 2011

Under Warranty

I love that life is so unpredictable.  Just like you can sit down to have a cup of coffee with a friend and see another old friend, or in this very specific case, you can be driving your car, just like normal, and hear a sound similar to that of a landing airplane.  Even more specifically, like the plan is landing on the roof of your car. 

This happened while we were in Pittsburgh.  Today, I took the car in to find out that it needed a new wheel bearing.  Michael and I were sweating it -that's a major expense for us...$1000.  *cold sweat*  Just a bit ago, I called to check in (read: "Am I REALLY going to have to pay $1000?!?!).  The very nice man told me that it was under warranty and that we owed NO money.  *swoon*

Just when you're not looking for those sweet moments in life, she surprises you and blesses you with what you truly need.


Cheers to your small (and big!) blessings! 





1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH. I would have died. Thank goodness for warranties!!!

    ReplyDelete