Pages

August 23, 2011

Wedding fever....



"Matron of Honor" is a hefty title.  This means that you do things like plan insane bridal showers and choose wedding music for someone else's wedding (you know who you are...).  These things are done with love and the best intentions, and I hope that Diva H enjoys the process of planning her wedding, with just 5 weeks to go!

To you, my sister...Diva H, I am proud to belong to you, and happy to fulfill my hefty title.  Hopefully it will overflow and not be half empty!  *giggles*

To you, my bloggy readers, here are some pictures of my first fulfilled duty: the bridal shower, shabby chic style.  Enjoy!

Diva H -she looked so beautiful!





Cupcakes -strawberry, almond, and lemon!
home made place holders from the proud momma!
centerpieces made by yours truly!  Let me just tell you -I was excavating cedar splinters for a week....
drink dresser that was lovingly carried down two flights of stairs.  no biggie -it was only like...150 years old.
{Missing from the above photos is the proud momma.  Her picture wasn't cooperating so I'll have to get one up later...sorry, momma!}

So -here's to the beautiful sister who is on her way to marrying the Mr!  (*giggles*  I crack myself up!) Love you tons and hope that I can be the best MtOH you'd ever hoped for!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you did such a wonderful job on that shower. And your pics are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete