Happy (late) Valentines Day, friends! I hope each and every one of you had an amazing day full of those you love, and maybe some well thought-out gifts. ;) I spent my day at work, while the husband worked at being a professor. I can't explain how lucky I feel, even though I
This man drives to PA to teach (now) every week so that we can have a better future. Sure -it's difficult, and sometimes sucks (especially on such a "romantic" day as February 14th -who decides these things, anyway? I think I want March 7th to be romantic, now what?) but I know that this guy is the best thing that's happened to me (besides being born, of course), and I appreciate the gift ever day (even though, like I said, he is often the subject of my stories. Just so you know -he laughs).
As I was falling asleep on the sofa last night, awaiting the return of Mr. Galliant himself, I was running through all of the sacrifices we've made together, and the even longer list of sacrifices he's made just for me. I fell asleep before I reached the end of the list. When he woke me up, he gave me a small box that had the most beautiful leaf earrings. He said to me, "one of a kind earrings for my one of a kind wife." *Swoon*
Happy St. Valentines day to you and yours!
xo-
No comments:
Post a Comment