I'm not sure about you, but where I live, today is a rainy, cold, icky day. I would like to report that I'm feeling better, and that the poor weather is an excuse for a lazy day, but honestly, I'm not. But in through the rain and ick, I'm thankful to have another day to just be sick. It gets messy when you've got to worry about work!

And the weather -it makes the sleeping for healing stretch out a little bit longer (no complaints here!). Naps in between cleaning and sewing projects, naps in between organizing and folding laundry...you get the picture. And the best, of course, are the naps with my favorite napping buddy! One who never complains, steals the covers, OR gets too hot. Everyone needs one of those.
That's right! The Daphnie Cat!
So I hope that whatever you're doing today involves just a little bit of naps with your favorite napping buddy. :)
Happy Saturday!
Awww Daphnie!! So cute!
ReplyDelete