For me...here's the laundry list:
I've been conducting the brass band here in Bloomington. I'll be posting on "empowerment" sometime soon. I've had it brewing....
I've also been singing my brains out. I LOVE it. Good music (Mozart, Bach...), but some of the people just aren't my style....
I've been teaching Kindermusik and LOVING EVERY MINUTE of it. It is constanty my weekly and daily peace. I now officially have THREE families!!! Yippee!!! They are all very fabulous and wonderful parents. This weekend, I'll be a vendor at the Bloomington Area Birth Services first annual Baby Fair!! I'll be in good hands -Mum's flying in Friday to help me through it (yayyyy!). I'll make sure to post pictures later.
But -the show stopper is this: I've submitted an application to IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue Iniveristy Indianapolis) to obtain my Music Therapy equivelency and Master's degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm WAY excited, and very hopeful that it will work out. I'm speaking with the program director tomorrow on the telephone to gather last minute information, etc. I'll make sure to keep you posted on that one too. Prayers for success = gerat appreciation.
All of these things.... Life things, Briana things, work things....blah blah blah, are draining and bringing me down. I'm really tring not to be homesick and to keep my head high and pointed in the right direction. We'll see how far I get today, but so far I'm doing alright.
I'd be great if it would only snow....
Mountain mama...take me home, country roads.
Until next time....
Wow! All that sounds fantastic! You have certainly been busy lately m'dear. Best of luck with application!
ReplyDelete