Here's the recap!
Saturday:
SLEEP IN! And once we'd done that, we woke up! I made pancakes, bacon, and DH made the eggs and we feasted! Joy! :) After that, I whipped up some pizza dough using the bread maker (LOOOOVE IT!)
and while that was rising, we went on an adventure! I've been after DH for a bed -a REAL LIVE grown-up bed. One with a headboard and a footboard, you know the kind?? Well, we don't have one! So I was poking around the blogging world one day and found this amazing little project. You take and refinish an antique window and mount it as your headboard! LOVE IT! We found one, so I'll be purchasing and bringing that baby home this weekend! It'll be a fun project to do while he's working Pitt's Opera in March, and soccer tourney's the next couple of weekends.After that fabulous escipade, we made our pizzas! They were FABULOUS! We did them "his and hers" style -aka -I want my own healthy pizza!




Perk: enough for 2 sm and 1 lg. pizza in the freezer, ready to roll.
It was a true success because DH helped me knead and roll the dough AND REALLY liked it!



Sunday:
Much less exciting! DH had to work and I had to work too! But -he came home from work and brought me presents and cooked! It was fabulous! :o)

We even used our wedding champagne flutes...

He was SO fabulous and handsome!

Happy Valentines Day!!
XOXO
The Priesters!
No comments:
Post a Comment