The Olympics are one of the oldest traditions in the world. The Ancient Greeks started it and they were just so fabulous, we all had to join in. I took a class called Ancient World Studies, Greek art and architecture which was really about the cool buildings they built and the really neat traditions and activities we have collected they participated in, due to the bits and pieces we've found from their culture. Anyway -the point is, I LOVE Ancient Greeks, and I love the Olympics. I am most definitely NOT an Olympic athlete, but I do (not like)participate in strenuous activity. Because of the massive amounts of snow here in Bloomington

(ohhhh -12 inches! Yikes!), I've been doing quite a bit of shoveling.
I have to say that the only bit of Joy I got from the whole experience was this:

The always happy, always fabulous Saphira!
I hope you are enjoying your days! The week's all downhill from here! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment