Were you a member of The Knot.com or The Nest.com? That will be why. I got Bump.com newletters pre-pregnancy too because I used The Knot.com (it was a lifesaver in keeping addresses in order for invitations!) and The Nest.com just because.
I keep getting emails from TheNest and I don't know how to make them stop. The most recent had quite the headline for something I might open at work. There's no way to delete your account, so the emails no longer goes to my Inbox.
Were you a member of The Knot.com or The Nest.com? That will be why. I got Bump.com newletters pre-pregnancy too because I used The Knot.com (it was a lifesaver in keeping addresses in order for invitations!) and The Nest.com just because.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI keep getting emails from TheNest and I don't know how to make them stop. The most recent had quite the headline for something I might open at work. There's no way to delete your account, so the emails no longer goes to my Inbox.