I love Fridays. They are so fabulous because they represent freedom from our weekday schedules and the freedom to sleep late and do whatever mooooves you!
Tonight, I'm Jazzercising then loading up old wood from our deck project (LAST MAY! -we look like the neighborhood yard delinquents...), and then making patterns for table runners and a quilt! Then, when my DH gets home we'll be having dinner together (YAY!). Tomorrow I'm looking forward to a girls craft night! Success!
I have narrowed down my "projects" list to a "small" handful of things. I'll spare you the details, but it involves sewing, deck staining, bedroom/bathroom/closet painting, curtain making, and char recovering. NOW -before you freak out, these are the projects for the the rest of April AND May. My DH is done with school in two weeks and then -he becomes mine!! Mwaaahahaha -for manly household projects, of course!
What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting!
Hi! I am from New friend Friday and my weekend plans include: Bday party BBQ which means AWESOME carne asada, Scavenger hunt driving with youth group and AWESOME celebration @ Church Sunday Morning for God. The hubbi's off at training and it's just me and the dog the rest of the time.
ReplyDeleteCrafting with friends sounds fabulous! Happy Weekend.
Hi! Found you via Friend Friday! Very pretty blog! My Friday plans? Do a "Fill in the Blank Friday" post on my blog and plant some Tomato plants! :)
ReplyDelete