![]() |
| {Eclipse premiere -in I-MAX!- with some friends!} |
I'm also looking forward to celebrating this holiday with my family. The older I'm getting, getting married, and playing countless patriotic concerts, I'm beginning to realize how truly important this holiday is. I hope that doesn't sound terrible, but I think as a child/young adult, we view it as a family celebration, and not a celebration of life/pursuit of happiness/freedom and justice, etc. Laying in bed last night, I realized that I have NO 4th of July decorations. None. Not a flag, not a candle, not a sign, not a plaque not anything. I'm WAY overdue in making something to show my support of our freedom and the people who fight for it every single day. So this means that I'm looking for ideas. If you have some, please let me know.
![]() |
| {Michael -looking like a viking- and Me on our front porch -it's brand new, barren, and not homey, but we're sure happy!} |
I hope you all have a marvelous Friday, and a safe and family-filled weekend!


Wow, that would look fantastic on your porch. I am really excited to see pictures of your new furniture. I bet your house is going to look fantastic when you are done.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I am so jealous that you are seeing Eclipse again! some friends asked me to go last night, but it fell through last minute and they rescheduled for next week. So frustrating.
Hi, visiting from TGC's New Friend Friday!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th! I’m following you now on New Friend Friday--lucky no. 25! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”
ReplyDeleteRon
http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/
happy 4th!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower from NFF :)
Thanks for stopping by my site: Cut/Copy & Paste. I am now your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteHave a great 4th,
Tracy
Hi! I'm your newest follower from FF - love your blog! Hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!
ReplyDeletexo Erin