So in my last post, I mentioned that my photography class started. I'm WAY excited to get someone who knows their stuff looking at my photos. Maybe one day I'll have someone pay me for them, but for now, I want to improve for my own well being!
So one of my favorite bloggers, Ashley Sisk, is hosting a tutorial that falls directly into my first photo project for my class. Of course, you know me, it's of FOOD! Woohoo. I love me some food, especially down home comfort food.
So here it is -my first try at my first assignment!
Who doesn't love mac and cheese? I hope you do!
Hope over to Ramblings and Photos to see everyone else's photos. They're all really great!
Happy photo-day! :)

Very nice - I think I like the image on the right just a little more.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ashley - the shot on the right is lovely. I could eat that right now!
ReplyDeleteNice! The shots are great, I love mac and cheese and this looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteNice shots.
ReplyDeleteThe mac and cheese looks delicious -and you did a great job! I love the side view shot.
ReplyDelete