Pages

May 5, 2010

The Absentee Blogger

Hey Everyone!!!  I just looked at my last post date, and realized that I've been absent!!!  I'm so sorry!  But know that I check your blogs every day so I'm up to date.

Things have been busy for the Priesters -and when I say busy, I mean nutso!  Beastie has been trying to finish three huge academic projects, complete a professional recording of a Dvorak piece, and prepare to that the Toronto Symphony Assistant Principal Bass audition on Saturday.  His finals week has been stressful for the both of us, to say the least!  I made a nice dinner last night so that we could have one last evening to visit and talk through the month.  He's got such a good frame of mind about everything that I can truly say he's Peaceful even through this patch of rough waters.  I'm so glad I married 'im!  Okay -no more mush!

On to the good stuff!  What have I been doing, you're asking? -I can tell you're asking yourselves this, don't deny it!  :o)  I've been to Goodwill, the Habitat for Humanity Re-store, and LOWES!  We're going to be overhauling our master suite this month and it includes cabinets, molding, and LOTS of paint!  I'll make sure to post pictures of everything that I've purchased (I can feel my husband cringing when I tell him I've found something else for the re-model, hehe).  We have a REALLY old wooden dresser that's getting a makeover for the front porch.  It's to match the two white rocking chairs, little lamp (from GW), and the two pillows I made.  For the inside, I have cabinets to refinish and that darned window I've been working on for months!  Hopefully tonight I can get some of that accomplished.

I hope you all have a marvelous Tuesday morning!  I'm thinking that this day will FLY by!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment