Must come to an end. :(
I said goodbye to my Mum Sunday evening, and she left at 6:30 Monday morning to head back to the motherland of sweet home Virginia! I'll miss her dearly, and have truly appreciated and enjoyed what little time we spent together this past week. Hopefully I can finish all of the projects we didn't on my own! Here's a list of what we (mostly she) accomplished this week:
Painted bedroom/bathroom: check!
Hung new mirrors and shelf in bathroom: check!
Beeeeauteeful curtains: check!
Painted bedroom chair: check!
Painted bedroom stool: check!
Painted bedroom benck: check!
Pillowcase for bedroom chair made: check!
Pillowcase for bedroom chair made: check!
COMPLETED WINDOW HEADBOARD: Amena-check!
*Shout out to the DH who cleaned the gutters, hung
~~~~
We didn't:
Get the stool cushioned or covered.
Bows made for the tie backs or the chair.
Bathroom deep cleaned.
Porch stained.
Citronella geraniums re-potted (they're lookin' a little sickly...recommendations for their revival accepted with great pleasure!)
Strap for bridesmaid dress sewn.
Exercise (really -I REALLY wanted to....) or eat healthily (I really REALLY didn't want to....).
*sigh* There are not enough hours in the day to do all of the wonderful projects I'd like to get done!!
I'll post pic's soon so that you can see how wonderfully everything turned out!
No comments:
Post a Comment