Pages

August 12, 2010

{Bad day blues}

Do ya' ever have days where you're just NOT in a good mood?  Where you wake up and you're feeling snarky?  Well that was me today AND THEN I had to weigh myself for my last Win, Lose, or Blog weigh in.  You can read about THAT disaster here. 

Well instead of snarking you all, I'll leave you with something funny to laugh at. 

We have this dog.  Her name is Saphira {but you already know this...}.  Saphira is really sweet and cute, but she gets REALLY excited about going o.u.t.s.i.d.e.  Get my drift?


{Don't you just want to cuddle-rub her??  *sigh*}

Anyway.  We'll take her outside and let her run around -the normal doggie stuff, and when it's time to go back inside, she runs up to the porch -still in a very excited way.  She's usually much faster than we are and we'll be coming around the side of the house just IN TIME to see her run full speed into the door.  I am COMPLETELY serious!  She does.  She thinks that it will open for her or something and runs smack into it every time.  We seriously cry with laughing so hard because then she turns around and looks at us like it's OUR fault she ran full speed into the door.  Ahhh *chuckles*  I LUB my Saphira-snausage!  :)

Wanna hear another?  Oh goodie!

Okay -so do y'all watch SYTYCD?   Well last night there was that weird bed-time pillow dance?  Didja see it, huh huh huh??  Hubs and I were watching it with a group of friends and one of the couples said, "hey!  We TOTALLY do that every night before bed.  We put on our jammies and totally dance with a pillow."

I could NOT stop giggling.  It was so SILLY.  So we got home last night and I asked the hubs if he wanted to do the pillow dance.  Totally a G rated question, right? haha.  He gave me this look.

{*giggle*  It's so funny!  He's so silly!}

I get this a lot from him.  It's his, "Briana is ridiculous but I love her anyway" face.  Seriously -like once or twice a day I get it.  But he's just so DARN handsome that maybe, just maybe I do ridiculous things on purpose.  :)


Okay -good.  I feel better and y'all have had a couple of laughs.  Good.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

xo~

5 comments:

  1. I am going to have to take your dog. I love her, shes so cute and I need to take her so she can live at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad im not the only one who gets 'that face' from her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you aren't having the best day. That was me yesterday.

    Your dog is so cute! Haha, that story made me laugh. Love it!

    I only have netflix, we don't get tv. But I've seen a few sytycd dances on youtube, I love them! I'll have to search for the pillow dance now :-)

    I get a similar look from my husband Michael :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey from a new follower. This post just made me laugh. I do stuff like that for my boyfriend too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, your stories are so funny. I can just imagine the wounded look your dog gives you every day. And that pillow dance- I wonder what Kurt would do if I did a reenactment of it before bed, without explaining it?

    ReplyDelete