Right -focus. On to the point of this post. I went to my in-laws house on Thursday evening, as part of our Pittsburgh adventure (shout out to Lanie Ree @ Life in the Pitts!!!). It was so nice to not be at home! It started as a mini-vacation, and I really liked staying up late, looking at pictures of my oh-so-handsome husband as a child. There were some pictures in his album of him making this face -------------------------------------------------->
at the camera. I see this all the time and it makes me giggle. It covers all things from mischief to exasperation, and some other emotions I haven't quite pinned down yet. He has a facial expression for so many things, and this is just one of the sweetest I LOVE from what I've seen of his childhood. He also has moments like these (<------on the left...), where the Briana-fluence gets the best of him, and he just can't help but "strike a pose!"I suppose all of this is to day that 1) vacations are nice; 2) my husband is fabulous, and 3) I'm excited that it's spring (ALL of my flowers are budding and sprouting! YAY for not having a black thumb!).
Yay for your flowers and your flour splotched hubby, ha ha. those are great pics. Oh and the french word for Spring is printemps :) Hope you aren't having as cold and raining a day as Virginia!
ReplyDelete