Pages

January 18, 2012

Christmas on Elm



Happy (late) Christmas (what did you expect...you know me better than this!)!!!!

This year, husband and I spent the holiday at my in-laws.  I'm not sure if that will ever happen again, but it was definitely very nice for a one-off holiday.  My in-laws are amazing people, but it just didn't feel like Christmas.  My sister and I talked, because my parents deserted us and WENT ON A CRUISE, and decided that we'd fight tooth and nail to be together again for Christmas.  Anyway -here are some photos of our VERY quiet, and peaceful, Christmas.  Enjoy!

{Christmas Blocks I made for Jayne last year!  This one says, "Believe"}



{The Daphnie Cat vs The Dept. 56 Ice Skaters}


{Molly, the Springer.  She belongs to my in-laws}

{The Saphira -our sweet Sussex Spaniel}

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and a great 18 days of 2012!!!


Keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment