January 15, 2012
Crisis Averted!
So remember last time...when I posted about how I was having a blog-dentity crisis? I think the crisis has been averted! I'm going to call myself a "lifestyle blog" and write about whatever I want. :) Doesn't that sound exciting? So you lucky ducks will get to read about funny posts, photo related posts, and anything else that happens to cross into my path. Sometimes...(get ready for it!!!)...I even CRAFT! *gasp* So basically, I'm going to be the same as I have always been, but hopefully a little bit better!
Are you ready for the blog you never knew you needed to read? The blog that will make you laugh so hard, you pee you desk chair? Yeah -be ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The new design looks good! Can't see what else you've got in store :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jenny! Luh-hOOOOVVVEEE the brulappey background! And I also love that you have titled what you do...you have always been a lifestyle blogger, but having this peace will be a little more priestly bhabhaha...bad joke? and please don't make me pee my desk chair...that might be embarrassing to have to explain to the bossman :D kaythanksloveyoubyeee
ReplyDelete