January 29, 2012
Fashionista In The House!
It's true. I am finally getting with it where fashion's concerned. I bought my very first pair of REAL leggings this summer with my girl Suze, from Suze Wears Clothes, I have ordered a pair of jeggings AND a pair of moccisains. I'm on a roll.
And next....THE WORLD! Mwaahahahaha.
Just kidding...only partly. You see, it's been really stressful trying to wear clothes that fit me and make me look good. Embrace me, instead of make me look more like Humpty-Dumpty. I've been to ON, and tried on THREE sizes and styles of skinny jeans and they just looked horrible. Baggy here, muffin top there, too much at the calf. It's ridiculous.
But it's over now, I've stepped into the land of fashion and am leaving those ill-fitting skinnies behind.
Adios, poorly-made-wanna-be's!
Hello faaaabulous me! :)
Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment